Website Best Buy
The Cadet travels via Geekmobile from the precinct to our client’s home and assists with the delivery and basic installation of technology products alongside a seasoned Agent. They provide our clients service that exceeds expectations by handling appointments with care, asking the right questions to enhance the client experience, and providing prompt follow up of recommendations as well as solutions. This is a great opportunity to build a career with Geek Squad by learning all about our products and services. It offers the chance to increase skills through training and on-the-job opportunities.
- Provides feedback and training to store teams as well as assists with in-store stock repairs.
- Supports Geek Squad efforts to protect the world one device at a time.
- Maintains phone and in-person contact with clients to reveal diagnostic discoveries and make recommendations for protecting their devices.
- Performs a variety of fulfillment duties for clients in their homes including delivery, installation, and networking with a primary focus on Home Theater technology.
- Responsibly manages inventory and Geekmobile maintenance.
- Provides timely updates to the client and store precincts.
- Helps drive a positive customer experience by building relationships, exhibiting empathy, and providing solutions to their needs.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Must have no more than a combination of two moving violations/at-fault accidents within the past three years
- Must have a current, valid driver’s license
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including holidays, nights, and weekends
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must have no DUI/DWI or Reckless Driving violations in the past three years
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience actively using and learning about consumer electronics
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tucson, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A