Website Best Buy
The Best Buy Certified LG Home Theater Advisor creates a world-class shopping experience for our customers while inspiring them to see what’s possible with technology. They build quality relationships with customers to provide them with relevant and memorable product demonstrations.
This role provides full service and solutions support to customers in the areas of Vendor Experience and premium home theater. Our Certified Advisors are responsible for delivering profitability by achieving revenue, margin, solution and operational targets. They are highly skilled within a given area and work closely with other employees to demonstrate, promote, and sell products and services.
- Engages with customers for consultations whether it be in-store, over the phone, or chat options online.
- Processes sales transactions including online and in-person orders while handing off customers to General Advisors for returns and exchanges.
- Achieves team and individual goals while enabling an excellent customer shopping experience.
- Applies a high level of product knowledge and expertise through ongoing learning and certifications to enable an excellent customer shopping experience.
- Coaches and trains coworkers on new vendor technology and services.
- Generates future opportunities by discovering the deeper needs of our customers to build lasting relationships.
- Maintains assigned department’s merchandising and readiness to serve customers.
- Acts as trusted subject matter expert, brand advocate, and product champion for specified vendor product assortment.
- Embraces our learning culture to continuously improve existing skills while acquiring new ones in support of our customer obsession and advancing their contribution.
- Provides feedback on products and customer engagement with vendor partners, representatives, and market teams.
- Uses available tools to stay current on promotional initiatives and helps execute profitable growth through critical business drive times.
- Helps drive a positive customer experience by building relationships, exhibiting empathy, and providing solutions to their needs.
- Utilizes vendor-provided devices and accommodations to improve product knowledge and understanding.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- 1 year of experience working with consumer electronics
- Prior experience serving as a specialist in premium, luxury, or complex technology solutions
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Compton, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A