Website Best Buy
The Cadet travels via Geekmobile from the precinct to our client’s home and assists with the delivery and basic installation of technology products alongside a seasoned Agent. They provide our clients service that exceeds expectations by handling appointments with care, asking the right questions to enhance the client experience, and providing prompt follow up of recommendations as well as solutions. This is a great opportunity to build a career with Geek Squad by learning all about our products and services. It offers the chance to increase skills through training and on-the-job opportunities.
- Provides feedback and training to store teams as well as assists with in-store stock repairs.
- Helps drive a positive customer experience by building relationships, exhibiting empathy, and providing solutions to their needs.
- Maintains phone and in-person contact with clients to reveal diagnostic discoveries and make recommendations for protecting their devices.
- Responsibly manages inventory and Geekmobile maintenance.
- Provides timely updates to the client and store precincts.
- Performs a variety of fulfillment duties for clients in their homes including delivery, installation, and networking with a primary focus on Home Theater technology.
- Supports Geek Squad efforts to protect the world one device at a time.
- Must have a current, valid driver’s license
- Must have no DUI/DWI or Reckless Driving violations in the past three years
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift or maneuver 75 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation and lift up to 150 pounds with help
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including holidays, nights, and weekends
- Must have no more than a combination of two moving violations/at-fault accidents within the past three years
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience actively using and learning about consumer electronics
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: El Centro, CA
Application Deadline: N/A