Website Best Buy
Our Best Buy Advisor maintains knowledge of technology products and services through necessary trainings and certifications as well as self-development. The Advisor learns fundamental sales and customer service skills while having the opportunity to train across the departments they’re most excited about.
Our Advisors support the operational processes of sales, returns and exchanges when working in customer service. They also work closely with other employees to demonstrate, promote, and sell products and services within all store sales zones as needed.
- Applies the appropriate knowledge and expertise through ongoing learning and self-development.
- Helps drive a positive customer experience by building relationships, exhibiting empathy, and providing solutions to their needs.
- Engages customers using acquired skills to complete and support the customer experience.
- Achieves profitable growth to meet team and individual goals while enabling an excellent customer shopping experience.
- Processes transactions such as sales orders, returns and exchanges.
- Utilizes available tools to stay current on promotional initiatives and help execute profitable growth through critical business drive times.
- Embraces our learning culture to continuously improve existing skills while acquiring new ones in support of our customer obsession and advancing your contribution.
- Generates future opportunities by discovering the deeper needs of our customers to build lasting relationships.
- Maintains merchandising and department readiness to serve customers within a specified area.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
Qualification & Experience:
- 3 months experience in retail, customer service or related field
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Peachtree City, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A