The Store Manager reports to Regional Manager and ensures the uniform execution of the Division direction within their store.
- Meeting or exceeding store sales and profit plans through the training, coaching & managing of the sales staff.
- Ensure shrinkage control and Loss Prevention in store through the continual management of associates.
- Proper execution of all existing systems and procedures, and ownership of new system implementations and processes.
- Communicate & manage associates on price integrity in the store, including timely completion of permanent price changes.
- Provide training & communication of meeting or exceeding Service Excellence goals to sales staff.
- Communication with Regional Manager and BSS merchants regarding merchandise issues and needs.
- Merchandise consistently presented in store with Belk visual and merchandising standards.
- Coordinate timely floor setup for all promotional and seasonal activity.
- Ensure that all price changes are communicated through the approved channels, and report all deviations to the Regional Manager/Price Manager
- Ensure the ROCC the Dock process is being followed to ensure that merchandise is on the sales floor per the ROCC the Dock productivity standards
- Conducting timely reviews and communicating development needs to team. Set goals and identify areas for improvement.
- Provide effective coaching in order to improve performance of all associates.
- Communicate with associates on possible career paths and advancement opportunities.
- Ensuring execution of Associate Engagement Surveys. Reviewing with store management team and Regional Manager. Ensure follow-up is completed to address issues and improve the overall associate engagement of the store. Conduct listening sessions on a regular basis.
- Ensure HR guidelines are being met, such as hiring to the store matrix, maximizing Weekend Hours Utilization, and proactively completing associate turnover plans.
- Recruiting, interviewing, selecting and retaining quality associates while ensuring all positions are filled in a timely manner.
- Maintaining high store morale through efficient, timely communications of policies and other information. Follow through on all concerns or problems that develop within the store.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: McComb, MS
Application Deadline: N/A