Website Bank of America
The Administrative Assistant (AA) role is designed to serve as the primary administrative support for leadership and the client team in order to support their focus on growing revenue. The AA manages floor and market support for multiple GCB employees and proactively identifies ways to add value to the business by anticipating the needs of the team.
- Coordinates travel arrangements and event management activities
- Handles a high volume of calls, emails and requests; interacts with high level business leaders in a professional and effective manner
- Processes and approves (if applicable) expense reports in a timely manner according to policy
- Maintains an understanding of our policies and procedures, serving as a resource and subject matter expert for the team
- Typically manages different and conflicting objectives, projects or activities at once
- Organizes and prioritizes internal/external meetings, conference calls and related logistics
- Responsible for general administrative duties, ad-hoc projects, committees and/or group events
- Proven organizational skills, ability to execute tasks and projects efficiently, meet deadlines and balance competing demands of multiple internal partners.
- Experience providing administrative support at the senior management level within a financial institution
- Demonstrates initiative / self-motivation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to interface with senior leaders
- Prior experience in Financial Services or knowledge of the Commercial banking business preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Outlook and Tableau.
Company: Bank of America
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Seattle, Washington, US
Application Deadline: N/A