The programme is expected to be for 18 months and will expand the largest European Fashion data SAP implementation to date and integrate with peripheral end to end supply chain applications. You’ll work with multiple technology partners, the worlds biggest retailer Walmart and be at the heart of enabling the future of fashion retail. You’ll need to be a self starter, show great passion and depth of experience in your area and energised to meet the challenge.This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join an expanding Programme leadership team at George. You’ll report into the Portfolio Delivery Senior Manager and working alongside the Portfolio and Governance teams as well as the entire programme team. The Programme Manager is responsibe for the co-ordination of all individual tower plans to consolidate into a Programme plan ensuring an integrated deliverable plan. They will work closely with the Delivery Governance team to ensure all deliverables are tracked and completed on time and within budget whilst ensure the RAID is managed effectively
- You’ll have experience of pulling together large scale project plans for SAP Programmes that include multiple suppliers and delivery locations.
- As someone with great communication skills you’ll be liaising with business owners, technology project managers and Senior Managers and will have to have a strong ability to deal with ambiguity and evaluate and propose action plans for success.
- Your attention to detail and strong planning skills will ensure that you are tracking and monitoring progress to milestones and budget.
- You’ll be responsible for building the overall plan, identifying and managing the RAID items and tracking/monitoring the programme progress.
- Accountable for delivering all phases of the programme through strong plan management whilst ensuring all delivery issues are identified and resolved as quickly as possible.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lutterworth, England
Application Deadline: N/A