Website Anova Health Institute
The successful candidate will be required to initiate, produce compelling and persuasive optimised content across various digital and social media platforms. Maximise opportunities for engagement, indexing, ranking, click-through and conversion. Produce onsite copy, collate guest posts, features, press releases, guides and other content as required.
- Stay up to date with content developments and generate new ideas to draw the audience’s attention.
- Develop content plan aligned with short-term and long-term marketing goals and objectives.
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g., copyright and data protection).
- Provide advice on various social media platforms wherein you are qualified to dispose of, and not medical or psychological.
- Develop monthly content calendar and measure performance against the calendar.
- Brainstorm, direct and curate articles, videos, and other content through 3rd party suppliers.
- Report back to the Head of Marketing as well as the Senior Management team on content success and challenges.
- Create and manage regular post sharing for live events and important dates with daily monitoring.
- Research, create and share suitable content for Anova Health’s various campaigns, projects, platforms, and websites that is engaging, relevant and accurate.
- Source suitable Writers, Videographers and other various Content Creators for varying platforms and press partners.
- Manage press relations and create articles, social media posts and interviews for various press partners (both digital and traditional) to promote and create awareness for campaigns and projects, both internally and externally.
- Collaborate with the marketing team and senior management across all projects, and programmes.
- Create and share content to raise Anova Health Institute brand awareness and positioning.
- Ensure Anova’s brand guidelines are adhered to.
- Qualification in Marketing/Advertising/Journalism or any relevant qualification.
- Relationship Management skills.
- Proactive, organised, and cooperative skills at all levels.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in creating and managing content.
- Computer Literate Ms Office (Ms Word, Ms Access, Ms Excel, Ms PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Great Interpersonal and team working skills.
- Must have experience in creating and/or curating multi-media content – social media postings, photography, videography, and graphic design.
- Innovative and excellent content generation skills.
- Work experience in dealing with third parties, internal stakeholders to produce industry-leading content.
- Reliable, flexible, committed & time management skills.
- Excellent writing, verbal, and communication skills (Solid knowledge of English Grammar).
- Analytical and interpretation skills.
- Data filtering skills and quality conscious person.
- Advance level proofreading and editing experience.
- Exceptional project management skills.
- Extensive understanding of blogging.
- Self-motivated, problem resolution skills, perseverance and Inquisitive.
- Knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics, WordPress, Facebook, Twitter insights etc.
Company: Anova Health Institute
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg
Application Deadline: N/A