Website Anglo American
You will perform maintenance, fabricate structures, read drawings, weld, cut and segment development. accompanied with 3 to 5 years experience as a Boilermaker Plater in Mining.
- Ensure that material, spares and equipment are available as required.
- Attend to breakdowns and emergencies as required.
- Support, coach and participate in the training and development of subordinates and apprentices.
- Attending and conducting safety meetings.
- Completing job cards and description of work and spares used (PM’s).
- Advising on defects and abnormalities to the appropriate supervisor or manager.
- Grade 10 or Technical Trade Specific N2
- Boilermaker Trade Certificate
- Must be able to conduct CO2 welding
- Must be familiar with risk assessments procedures
- 3 to 5 years experience as a Boilermaker Plater in Mining
- Basic Computer Skills
- Valid Driving License
- Must be able to work standby, overtime and holidays
Company: Anglo American
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Riversdale
Application Deadline: N/A