Website Godrej South Africa
Responsible for all testing & evaluation requirements across products.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders on trial manufacturing batches & transit trials. .
- Ensure that all test formula retainer samples are catalogued and stored properly for easy reference.
- Review and update Test Methods according to local and global regulations.
- Perform and record all test as per SOP/STM/MoA/TMs (ie – melting point, solubility, titrations, TLC, moisture testing etc).
- Support current Lab tech with Bulk, FG & RM testing.
- Ensure that test reports are completed and easily traceable during Quality audits (internal & ISO).
- Ability to collaborate effectively with production, procurement and in instances external vendors to improve overall QC.
- Work with procurement to maintain and order lab reagents and consumables on time.
- Perform additional FG analytical/physical testing & PM testing.
- Basic understanding of GLP & GMP
- Very good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good theoretical and practical knowledge of Chemistry, Biochemistry & Microbiology and techniques related to personal care and cosmetic industry
- Degree in Chemistry/Biochemistry/Microbiology/ Biotechnology or equivalent
- At least 3 years experience in QC testing lab (chemical, pharmaceutical or personal care industry)
Company: Godrej South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pinetown
Application Deadline: N/A