Website American Airlines
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
- The Specialist/Senior Specialist, Team Member Relations is responsible for assisting leaders of people seeking guidance regarding specific team member matters.
- They coach and guide the business with team member concerns including the day to day performance coaching and leader of people assistance, provide guidance for draft/review of performance related documentation, guide leaders to investigate non-work environment matters (e.g. travel allegation violations, company/local policy, attendance, performance, etc.) and collaborate regularly with the legal and labor teams.
- Explain and interpret company regulations, policies, and procedures for team member and leaders
- Partners with labor, as well as internal and external counsel when appropriate
- Collaborates with People Business Partners, operational and corporate leadership by providing information for proactive solutions or action
- plans that impact policies, processes and procedures
- Conducts ongoing formal and informal HR training
- Guides leaders to investigate non-work environment matters
- Represents the Team Member Relations team on various projects/committees
- Completes ad-hoc projects, as assigned
- Produces and maintains reports, metrics, and other data for the People Partner team
Qualification & Experience:
- 3+ years of Human Resources experience or 5+ years of supervisory experience is required
- Undergraduate degree in relevant field or equivalent experience/training
- 1+ years of experience handling internal complaint investigations required
- Must be thoroughly familiar with state and federal employment laws including but not limited to; FMLA, ADA, FLSA, NLRB, Title VII, etc.
Company: American Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A