The Supervisor Nuclear Maintenance (Training – I&C) maintains full accreditation for the Callaway Energy Center, ensuring that the Callaway Energy Center is in full compliance with the requirements for accreditation under the National Academy for Nuclear Training.
- Perform special studies and projects as assigned by Department management.
- Ensure safe and efficient use of manpower and resources, promoting high standards of workmanship, maintaining high level of equipment reliability and training of personnel in proper work practices.
- Assume Emergency Response Organization (ERO) duties in accordance with Callaway Energy Center Radiological Emergency Response Plan (RERP) including responding to assigned ERO facilities within the required response time.
- Ensure work activities are performed in accordance with applicable procedures and policies in an efficient manner.
- Ensure documentation of completed work activities is complete and accurate.
- Implement the Systematic Approach to Training to provide quality training to Instrumentation and Control (I&C) Craft and Supervisors.
- Supervise maintenance personnel in performance of predictive, preventive, and corrective maintenance and related surveillance testing.
- Provide oversight of Instrumentation and Control (I&C) initial and continuing training programs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Physical Sciences from an accredited institution preferred.
- Five years power plant or similar industrial experience as a journeyman and/or supervisor in maintenance in the applicable discipline is required (e.g. for Supervisor Nuclear Maintenance supervising mechanical maintenance coworkers, experience must be in mechanical maintenance; for Supervisor Nuclear Maintenance supervising instrumentation (I&C) and control coworkers, experience must be in I&C, etc.). Nuclear Power Plant experience is preferred. Supervisory experience is preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Steedman, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A