The Summer Meter Painter is a summer temporary help position starting in June and ending in early August. The position will work under the supervision of a Gas Supervisor and paint gas meter sets and up to 3′ of customer fuel line. The Summer Meter Painter will paint a minimum of three to four meters per hour and 1,000 meters over the course of the assignment.
- Must meet or exceed daily meter painting quotas
- Must successfully complete drug screening and a background check
- This position is covered by the IBEW bargaining agreement.
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent, required
- Must have a good Motor Vehicle Record (MVR).
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age
- Quality work is required
- Ability to obtain a Class E Driver’s license
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St Louis, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A