Website Air Canada
We are looking for result oriented, reliable and highly adaptable individuals that enjoy tackling various tasks in a team setting environment. Whether handling baggage or freight, or operating complex loading equipment, the Station Attendants play a key role in ensuring that the aircraft are ready for a secure and on-time departure.
- On-load/off-load cargo and passenger baggage.
- Marshal or tow aircraft to gate positions for passenger boarding and deplaning and for loading and unloading of cargo and passenger baggage.
- Drive and operate ramp-servicing vehicles and equipment.
- Capacity to work within strict timelines in order to maintain on-time departures while ensuring safety at all times.
- Employees in this role, conduct safety-critical work and as such, Air Canada medical standards must be met in order to qualify for the role. Candidates will be subject to a medical evaluation, including a drug and alcohol test and are expected to be free of any intoxicating substances.
- Willingness to work under various climatic conditions.
- Able to lift heavy objects unaided and repetitively weighing up to 70 pounds (32 kilograms).
- Eligible to work in Canada.
- Available for shift work and irregular work hours- early mornings, evenings, weekends and statutory holidays.
- Available to attend a 2-4 weeks full time mandatory training.
- Pass security clearance and obtain the Transport Canada security card.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
Company: Air Canada
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Regina, SK, CA
Application Deadline: N/A