Website AECI Limited
Managing and operating all aspects of a mobile manufacturing unit (MMU) in order to meet the customer requirements with the standards and procedures as defined by AECI
- To ensure MMU’s are submitted for services according to maintenance schedules.
- Assist in eliminating all sources of waste and controlling of operating costs to within the budgeted parameters.
- To ensure MMU is kept clean at all times.
- Complete minor maintenance on MMU when required
- Assist in ensuring that the region delivers on financial requirements as agreed within the annual budget.
- To ensure monthly maintenance is carried out according to World Class standard.
- Carry out regular inspections in terms of SABS and World Class on fixed plant and MMU to identify non-conformances and institute preventative measures as well as to achieve continuous improvement.
- To maintain vehicle records in the MMU’s.
- Ensure Quality products are supplied
- To assist FSS in ensuring MMU licensing and roadworthiness are always up to date.
- Assist in closing or stemming of charged holes.
- One year experience as MMU operator is essential.
- Valid Code EC Drivers Licence is essential (please attach a copy of your driver’s licence to your application)
- Must be able to pass Psychomotor assessment
- Mechanical aptitude
- The applicants must be able to obtain a Red Ticket and a PrDP
- Matric/Grade 12
Company: AECI Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Modderfontein
Application Deadline: N/A