Accenture Technology powers our clients to achieve high performance with outstanding established and new technologies. We are able to extend our technology and business capabilities by working closely with market leaders and innovators to provide our clients with the best niche skills and tailored solutions.
- Assist as required in the facilitation and gathering of functional/technical requirements; steering conversations where appropriate to ensure technical feasibility and design simplicity.
- Shaping, reviewing, or testing the solution plan and effort estimations that constitutes the program.
- Identification and ownership of technical project Risks and Issues, including owning mitigation activities and resolution of issues.
- Defining and detailing the technical landscape, reviewing the solution approach and architecture to help drive the best design and mitigate risk on complex IT/ground-breaking programs.
- Overview the development and testing team progress to ensure that the software design and implementation meets the architectural goals and quality standards.
- Creation and management of non-functional requirements, including working with third parties to ensure objectives are completed.
- Other ad-hoc duties as requested by the Program Manager or client to ensure the successful delivery of the program.
- Working closely with client partners to ensure the designed solution meets industry and client specific requirements/standards + fits the strategic direction of the company’s enterprise architecture.
- A demonstrated ability designing, delivering, and assessing sophisticated technical architecture solutions.
- Credible project experience, with evidence of leading geographically distributed teams with successful outcomes (Energy, Utility & Chemical sectors preferred).
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree – STEM (science, technology, engineering, mathematics) majors (preferred but not crucial).
- Experience in leading large-scale transformation programs (ERP/CRM), preferably for a large multinational corporation either using Waterfall or Agile methodologies.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A