Website The Exchange
As a Food Service Worker at Burger King, you’ll be responsible for preparing flavorful, flame-broiled burgers for our customers. You’ll be in a fun, fast paced environment where your personality can really shine through- with a focus on making customer connections. Your welcoming demeanor will keep customers coming back and you’ll be a part of a tight-knit group.
- Acknowledge every waiting customer as soon as they arrive to the register to let them know you’ll be right with them.
- Listen to customer needs; ask appropriate follow-up questions to ensure you offer appropriate products that meet the specific need of the customer
- Ensure customers have an extraordinary experience while shopping
- Complete transactions accurately and efficiently while engaging customers in appropriate conversation
- Greet every customer with eye contact and smile in your authentic way.
- Willing to cross-train and work in other areas of the store, as needed
- Able to take initiative
- Fast food experience preferred
- Able to share brand knowledge
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Must possess a welcoming and helpful attitude toward customers and other team members
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to learn and adapt to current technology needs
- Able to lift up to 30 pounds (occasional lifting up to 45 pounds)
- Able to think quickly on the spot to answer customer questions
Company: The Exchange
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fort Carson, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A