In this role, you will provide support to our key users and create a flawless experience to build trust and encourage customer dedication. A key part of this role will be to provide service to members of Uber’s Leadership Team. As a Community Specialist, you will provide thorough, detailed support using various support platforms (email, chat, phone) to develop case details, analyze information, and provide recommendations to key stakeholders.
- Be a subject matter authority
- Work in tandem with LOB managers to reduce their error rate.
- Help Deep dive and analyze to find trends and the root cause of Process gaps.
- you will own support processes that can be highly sophisticated, urgent, and sensitive.
- Supervise and check quality for assigned BQ.
- Identify root causes and improvement opportunities in processes and policies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to listen effectively and to authoritatively voice concerns diplomatically.
- Graduation, Minimum One Year’s Experience Of Handling Risk Investigations
- Able to establish trust and effective working relationships with others
- Customer empathy – You have a deep understanding of the user experience and the ability to resolve customer support requests in outstanding and creative ways.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Application Deadline: N/A