Your local Tesco Cafe can get busy, so it can be tough, but the shifts go quickly when your making spot on food for our growing number of loyal Tesco shoppers!Tesco Family Dining started to revolutionise the Supermarket Dining Experience in 2014 when we opened our very first Cafe Re-model. With our trendy look & a menu that has a wide range products including daily, freshly baked goods! Our loyal guests love it & there is a strong appetite for more!
- Working in the kitchen team inside your local Tesco Cafe
- Making great quality food that is ‘picture perfect’ every time
- Prep in advance to get our dishes out in 10 minutes or less!
- Making our own food in the cafe, like yummy muffins, scones & toasties
- Some work with specs & brand standards in a commercial kitchen
- Level 2 in Health & Safety and Food Hygiene is a bonus
- React quickly to online guest feedback
- Takes pride in delivering good looking, tasty dishes every time
- Work experience cafes, fast food, pubs, etc
Qualification & Experience:
- Reports to the Team Leader
- To be 18 years of age or older.
- Some work exp.as Kitchen Crew, Cook, Chef de Partie, Assistant, etc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Shrewsbury, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A