As a Warehouse Operative in our DC, your role will play a huge part in making sure our stores get what they need so our customers can have what they want, when they want it.You’ll get the chance to work in a part of our business that is exciting, diverse and ever-growing.Whether you are looking for stability or flexibility to suit your lifestyle, or the opportunity to progress your career, this can be the role for you.
- Having a key role in supporting our store colleagues by making sure orders are assembled correctly
- Making sure stock is received, stored, packed and transported according to the highest standards
- Taking responsibility for your own and others safety whilst at work
- Using tools provided and training material provided efficiently
- Using your Mechanical Handling Equipment efficiently
- Picking and manually handling stock
- Maintaining a clear and tidy warehouse and ensure any potential hazards are dealt with safely, quickly and efficiently.
- Working both independently and as part of a team
- To have passion about delivering great customer service.
- The ability to adapt to working in a fast-paced ever-evolving environment.
- Be happy to go that extra mile.
- Energy to enjoy the buzz of working in a demanding yet rewarding environment.
- A driven and keen attitude to learn new skills as well as thriving whilst working in a supportive team.
- Reliability and punctuality.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Magor, Wales
Application Deadline: N/A