AP teams function to provide a safe and secure environment for our team members and guests, and meet financial goals of shortage and profitability in a Target store. AP teams will do this by leading a physical security and safety culture and responding to crisis events, investigating and resolving theft, and creating awareness and educating team members on operational shortage priorities.
- Lead a safety culture for our team members and guests by assessing and maintaining safety standards at the front of store, including exterior property (parking lots).
- All other duties based on business needs.
- Understand and leverage escalation tools for guest issues in order to provide a safe and secure environment for our team members and guests.
- Model working safely while maintaining a clean store for guests and team members.
- Demonstrate a culture of ethical conduct, safety, and compliance.
- Submit appropriate documentation in the system for all incidents following AP policy and procedures.
- Understand and appropriately use the video system.
- Welcome and engage guests and team members at the front of the store, while ensuring adherence to the store specific mask and guest capacity policies.
- Respond to and accurately document security incidents.
- Experience in crisis response, safety and crowd management; providing support to both guests and team members
- Welcoming and helpful attitude toward guests and other team members
- Skills in verbal de-escalation
- Manage workload and prioritize tasks independently
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to utilize Target’s video surveillance system
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Skills using intelligence-led tactics to keep team members and guests safe and secure
- Ability to properly document cases using industry case management systems
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Work both independently and with a team
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lansing, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A