Website Standard Bank
To be the custodian of the Women’s Banking value proposition –
Taking a leading role to achieve the targeted growth and accountable for the overall performance of Women Banking in the Country both financial and non-financial performance.
Responsible for communicating the Women’s value proposition and building relationships with the objective of delivering the product.
- Monitors competitor offerings and activities with the purpose to understand and communicate differentiators.
- Identifies research projects.
- Monitors and identifies complaint/query trends and develop action plans to address service gaps.
- Implements and is accountable for all Service Measures and Survey interventions, including the management of the process and results.
- Ensures that the solution resonates with the target market and the internal Teams.
- Ensures whilst working in close liaison with credit that all applications that are submitted to the Bank are processed within the stipulated TAT for Women’s Banking applicants.
- Formulates and implements sales plans that will facilitate the sign up of women onto the CVP.
- Develops, enhance and analyses MIS platforms to inform planning and performance management processes.
- Formulates and implements sales strategies for initiatives together with the Business Units.
- Implements, monitors and manages service level agreements, service standards and turnaround times for the country in line with the value proposition.
- Develops and implements appropriate action plans to increase market share and revenue to desired level together with the relevant business units of the bank.
- Drives performance for the proposition by owning the targets set and driving sales through Bank’s Sales Teams.
- Proactively assess market trends, attitudes and aspirations in an effort to anticipate changes and continue to offer appropriate and competitive solutions to a discerning customer base.
- Creates and maintains sales plans per company
- Provides Head CHNW & Head BCC with a monthly report on the CVP, including financial results, sales, credit service, etc
- Ensures a consistent and superior customer experience that is a key differentiator and competitive advantage.
- Mobilises and engages the Sales people and provide upskilling opportunities.
- Identifies the needs and requirements of women in different segments including but not limited to the market size, market growth, market shares, market potential for
- Stanbic Bank, customer profiles and customer profitability.
- Lead projects relating to the offering of a superior offering in country.
- Implements continuous insights into the pockets of opportunity as relates to women.
- Acts as the point of reference in country for Women’s banking, informing, advising, liaising and communicating with relevant stakeholders to implement the value proposition.
- Sales and Marketing
- First Degree
- Business Commerce
Company: Standard Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Crested Towers, Uganda
Application Deadline: N/A