This is a regional management role that is responsible to execute and implement the national marketing strategies at a regional level across channels and segments.
- Actively drive feedback on projects, campaigns, plans, sponsorships and report back on ROI achieved.
- Collaborate across Retail Affluent cluster to provide worksite/key account marketing support; as well as execute campaigns for smaller regional worksite/key accounts
- Support business growth through focused regional marketing support
- Undertaking ongoing market/competitor research, networking and prospecting to identify new opportunities
- Assist the Regional Marketing Manager (RMM) with the creation and implementation of customized regional marketing plans/strategies for the different channels across segments
- Accelerate digital transformation initiatives with intermediaries and consultants in support of the rapidly changing business environment and client expectation/preference
- Provide ongoing marketing support in respect of provision of material, branding of National events, etc.
- Execute and support marketing campaigns developed by SanlamConnect Marketing
- Assist and support conferences, marketing sponsorships and corporate social investment projects
- Active application of Business Intelligence and analytics in support of marketing and client engagement initiatives, driving improved results
- Budgets and expense management which will be overseen by RMM
- E2 Financials
- Degree in Marketing, Commerce, Business
- To be successful you will need to demonstrate good experience in:
- Experience in a sales/marketing role in a financial services environment
- MS: Office (Excel, Word, PP, Outlook)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bloemfontein
Application Deadline: N/A