Safeway head Night Stocker employees are generally responsible for completing the following job duties
- Provide custyomer service as currently defined by the employer within the scope of the positionand within company policy.
- Schedule, supervise, train and assign duties to night crew employees.
- Receive payment for customer purchase and count back correct change.
- Bag groceries in plastic, canvas, or paper bags. Lift fags into grocery cart. Offer customer assistance with carry out, and perform that task if a Courtesy Clerk is not available.
- Responsible for over seeing employee and customer on-site accidents.
- Maintain cleanliness of store.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Load stock onto six-wheelers, or use pallet jack to move merchandise. Pust loaded six-wheeler to appropriate area.
- Open cases and carry product to display area.
- Replace stock on sheles. Face and straigten up shelves.
- Write Grocery order.
- Operate electronically scanning cash register to total customers’ final bill.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Marysville, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A