To ensure the effective leasing and client management function in the Client Services Department through undertaking day to day administrative duties and providing appropriate support to leasing officers and the Client Services Manager.
- Compiling and assisting with monthly reports.
- Assist with rent collection procedures.
- Facilitate the application process and guide prospective applicants throughout.
- Extract Reports i.e., Vacancy schedules and Tenant Audits.
- Update arrears report.
- Ensure that all documentation is kept in a safe and secure environment, both physically and digitally.
- Exiting of terminated leases.
- Loading of new tenant files.
- Follow up on arrears tenants, remind tenants of arrangements made.
- Ensure statement information is up to date and correct.
- Maintain and distribute all documentation and forms that our tenants may need from the application stage, throughout their tenancy to the exit stage.
- Ensure 100% compliance and implementation of Intake Policies and Procedures by consistently following correct leasing and tenant selection procedures and maintain
- SHRA standards.
- ±3yrs Experience in a rental environment is beneficial
- Proficiency in MDA/MRI is beneficial
- A minimum of a Grade 12 qualification is necessary
- Minimum 2-year office administration is a requirement
- ±2yrs experience in a customer service environment is beneficial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hillbrow
Application Deadline: N/A