As the Regional IT Remote Support Manager, you are responsible for managing multiple teams of production support specialists in our Asia Pacific (APAC) offices. You will report to the Netflix Technology (N-Tech) Director of Global Remote Support and the Director of N-Tech, APAC directly oversee a team of N-Tech remote team managers. You will work collaboratively with Regional IT Remote Support Managers in EMEA and UCAN. You will be responsible for ensuring that the Netflix Production Support (NPS) and Netflix Remote Support (ROS) teams are successful in achieving their primary goal: To provide superior support to our production, content, and media partners to allow them to continue creating the content we love while providing insights back to the business to simplify and enhance our user’s experience.
- You will work with key stakeholders from various departments maintaining alignment and effectively partnering towards common goals and initiatives.
- Helping to set the strategy of the organization and working collaboratively with other regional managers to execute that strategy.
- Creating consistency in the team’s execution by setting clear direction and expectations.
- Living the Netflix Culture and ensuring it is represented within your teams, globally.
- Identifying knowledge and skill gaps or opportunities within the team and partnering with cross-functional groups to improve.
- Analyzing a variety of data sources to develop and manage KPIs relevant to your team’s mission.
- Lead your team to drive resolution of issues that affect the users of our studio technology, reducing any downtime for our studio tools and services.
- Driving end-to-end efficiency within our escalation flow while avoiding unnecessary processes.
- Managing the leaders of all N-Tech remote support teams in the APAC, while partnering closely with our global team to ensure alignment.
- Building inclusive teams that foster different perspectives and unique stories to solve new problems with new solutions.
- Building the strongest possible technical research and support organization with a high performance team culture that supports the team’s primary objectives.
- Partnering closely with Netflix Technology and Studio Engineering teams around the world.
- You have a strong background in managing teams involved with software support, technical applications usage, technical troubleshooting, technical documentation, and consider yourself a technology-driven thought leader.
- You have proven mentorship skills, with demonstrated ability to listen, identify root cause, creatively problem-solve, and drive impact to individual and team performance.
- You are an innovator who has a proven track record of implementing fresh ideas into established models.
- You have strong communication skills to partner with technical and non-technical stakeholders in a global and diverse environment.
- You are motivated to be a consistent high performer by taking the initiative to uncover areas of opportunity and identifying innovative ways to improve overall team performance.
- You have experience working with software support tools such as Zendesk, Jira, and Confluence spaces.
- You thrive in an innovative culture where autonomy is necessary and strong communication is paramount.
- You love to document and define new support solutions, offer highly effective solutions to their problems, cut out complexity, and get teams back to being productive.
- You are a highly experienced leader of leaders, with proven success in the role.
- You are a disruptor of established ideas who can plan, communicate, and execute your own vision for the team in an environment of rapid change.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manila, National Capital Region, Philippines
Application Deadline: N/A