Website National Trust
As a Project Delivery Lead you will also lead for outstanding project management in the SW. You will also support a team of Building Surveyors, Specialist Craftspeople and Conservation Specialists. You’ll also understand the range of expertise available across the organisation in order to support project delivery across the SW. . You’ll know exactly what a project needs to succeed and have the know-how to buy in external resource. To do this you’ll will be excellent at supporting clients to clearly define scope and outcomes and assessing / prioritising project resources.
- You’ll lead by example and create a service led culture amongst your team.
- Working collaboratively, you will establish new delivery models and lead for effective deployment of resources and excellence in project and programme management.
- You’ll always be looking to identify best practice and maximise opportunities to scale this up more widely.
- You will also be responsible for leading the development of our multi-million pound project pipeline at a strategic level.
- You’ll work to integrate and create collaboration, keeping connected to national delivery programmes and advising when it is appropriate to bring forward projects to support regional / national priorities.
- You’ll look to actively enhance your specialist contact information for internal and external support – paid and voluntary – and share this with others.
- You and your peers will create an active network that support and inspire each other.
- Excellent communication, problem solving and influencing skills and be confident liaising with Senior Leaders up to Executive level, demonstrating experience of managing complex and contentious stakeholder relationships.
- The ability to plan, understand, and prioritise across multiple workstreams and teams whilst focusing on delivering desired outcomes
- The ability to create and lead a high performing multi-disciplinary team focused on delivering excellent results
- The ability to broker resource including running tender processes for 3rd parties.
- Strong demonstrable consulting skills of listening, building trust to deliver a high quality, integrated service
- Experience of successfully delivering end to end project/ programme management including defining resources, leading multi-million £ procurement, securing project teams and matrix management, across multiple projects/programmes.
- In addition if you don’t hold one already you will be willing to work towards a recognised project (ChPP /APM PPQ or PMQ) or programme management (MSP) qualification, and have demonstrable experience mentoring others.
- An understanding of managing resource and acting as an enabler in a matrix environment to deliver programme of works on time, to brief and to budget
- The ability to strategically plan, organise and lead the delivery of complex programmes of work, made up of multiple projects and workstreams.
Company: National Trust
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tisbury, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A