Website Deaprtment of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs - DCoG
- The successful candidate will perform the following duties:
- Provide strategic support in monitoring, reporting, evaluating and implementation of disaster management legislation.
- Oversee and conduct impact evaluations on disaster incidents and programmes.
- Develop an information and knowledge management system for disaster management.
- Provide strategic support on the coordination, development and implementation of integrated education, training, public awareness, and research programmes.
- A Grade 12 Certificate and an undergraduate qualification in Disaster Management/Development Studies/Environmental/Public Administration or equivalent qualification (NQF Level 7) as recognised by SAQA.
- 5 – 10 years relevant experience at senior management level.
- Senior Management Pre-Entry Programme.
- Driver’s license.
Company: Deaprtment of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs – DCoG
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria
Application Deadline: N/A