Website Family Dollar
As a Family Dollar Assistant Store Manager, you will responsible for providing exceptional service to our customers. A key priority includes assisting the Store Manager in the daily operation of the store. Under the direction of the Store Manager, you will also be responsible for maintaining inventories, store appearance, and completing daily paperwork.
- Supports Store Manager in loss prevention efforts.
- Maintains a presence in the store by providing excellent customer service.
- Greets and assists customers in a positive, approachable manner. Answers questions and resolves customer inquiries and concerns.
- Assumes certain management responsibilities in absence of the Store Manager.
- At the direction of the Store Manager, supervises, trains, and develops Store Team Members on Family Dollar operating practices and procedures.
- Follows all Company policies and procedures.
- Ensures a clean, well-stocked store for customers.
- Assists Store Manager in ordering merchandise and record keeping to include payroll, scheduling, and cash register deposits and receipts.
- Assists in unloading all merchandise from delivery truck organizing merchandise and transferring merchandise from stockroom to store.
- Ability to regularly lift to 40 lbs. (and occasionally, up to 55 lbs.) from floor level to above shoulder height; must be able to meet demands of frequent walking, standing, stooping, kneeling, climbing, pushing, pulling, and repetitive lifting, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Customer Focus, Developing Potential, Results Driven, Strong Organizational Skills, Communication Skills, Problem Solving/Decision Making, Job Knowledge, and Relationship Management.
- Prefer completion of high school or equivalent. Ability to read, interpret and explain to others operational directives (e.g., merchandise schematics, etc).
- Prefer store management experience in retail, grocery, or drug store environments.
- Ability to work flexible, full-time schedule to include days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Company: Family Dollar
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lake Worth, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A