The above-mentioned position exists within the Human Resources Department and is responsible in managing, controlling and overseeing the supervision of all administration aspects within the fais Training division, in terms Learnership, Regulatory, skills programme roll outs, claims and coordination to ensure effective functioning of the department.
- Ensure effective working processes are in place by adhering to all HRD policies and procedures
- To manage the allocated budget effectively according to annual approved budget and budget deviations
- Liaise with internal and external business partners
- Achieve results and solves problems effectively. Implement objectives by accelerating employees through the various projects.
- Control and oversee the effective functioning of work processes to ensure the effective functioning of the FAIS Insurance Training division
- Intermediate level of proficiency relating to the MS Office Suite (in particular MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint).
- 3 Years’ experience as a HR practitioner.
- 2 -3 Years Tertiary Qualification: Humanities preferably.
- 2 – 3 Years practical experience of HR systems and software.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria
Application Deadline: N/A