H-E-B needs energetic and motivated Partners willing to work hard and have fun while making our Customers feel welcome. No matter what background you bring, or where you are in your career, we welcome you to join our community where People come first.As a Customer Service Representative, you’ll be responsible for providing a well-stocked and well-maintained department while providing superior customer service. .
- Cleans and picks up trash and debris from flower beds and yard around the store
- Assists customers in the location of product
- Other duties as required
- Utilizes HEB chemical program and correctly organize/maintain stock in maintenance room
- Communicates maintenance needs, problems, or solutions to store leaders.
- The environment also includes working with customers and being attentive to their needs
- Washes windows and mirrors throughout store
- Ensures food safety and sanitation standards are achieved by following SOP’s
- Maintains the entire store’s cleanliness and safety with a sense of urgency & prioritize.
- Maintains ceiling air vents and replaces light bulbs
- Performs all duties of CSA when needed
- Performs minor maintenance repairs using simple hand tools.
- Empties and cleans trash receptacles
- In-store orientation
- Basics of Safety
- Company Orientation and Sacking skills
- Knows OSHA Guidelines
- The employee is frequently exposed to high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; and outside weather conditions.
- The work environment is one in which is fast paced and requires detailed work and precision.
- Lift and carry moderately heavy loads up to 50 lbs.
- Bend, Reach, Squat, Push & Pull
- Eighteen (18) years of age or older
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Texas City, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A