Provides protection of life and property through general firefighting activities.
- Performing routine maintenance work in the upkeep of equipment and fire station;
- Conducting inspections; and completing routine clerical work.
- Handling hazardous materials, and man-made and natural disasters;
- Duties and responsibilities include performing general firefighting;
- Selective service registration for males ages 18 – 26
- Age 18
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- Submit online application and pre-polygraph questionnaire
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bowling Green, KY, US
Application Deadline: N/A