Website Family Dollar
The HR Manager is responsible for providing operational support and management of HR functional activities including recruiting, succession planning, workforce stabilization, compliance, compensation, benefits, team relations, team member development and employee communications for assigned Region(s).
- Working with various individuals and/or teams on Individual Development Plans
- Coaching all levels of team members; Field Manager development
- Executing on store stabilization through partnership interviews, performance management process, turnover programs, Focus market action plans and promoting stay interviews
- Lead strategies across the Region(s) to ensure team member development including: Plan and direct succession planning sessions and strategy meetings with leadership and store teams; involvement in Emerging leaders selection and program; assist in Annual Performance appraisals and midyear assessments
- Partner with Team Relations Managers, Field Managers and LP Business Partners to conduct investigations and successfully resolve Team Relations issues in a timely manner; Responsible for all level II and II investigations
- Collaborate with Store Operations Business Partners to ensure Human Resources practices are met including HR Compliance, Staffing Levels, Retention and Team Member Engagement.
- Provide support and guidance through the Talent Management process; participate in interviews and/or provide recommendations through the hiring and onboarding process
- Complete analysis and provide guidance of people metrics and regional reports to determine opportunities for improvement and develop action-oriented market plans for Store Operations.
- Plan and assist Regional Vice President and Field managers with team member engagement; Drive behaviors in stores that will impact positive Team Member Engagement; Follow up on action plan process.
- Drive training compliance across all stores within Region(s) to ensure completion
- Coordinate and participate in HR related classes and sessions across the regions including MAP day/GOAL day, District Training
- Manager/Training Store Manager classes and certification ,and other ad hoc training as necessary
- Minimum of 4-6 years of HR experience; multi-unit experience in a retail or related environment strongly preferred.
- Microsoft Office Application Proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); familiarity with Oracle a plus
- PHR/SPHR Certification a plus
- Bachelor’s (BA/BS) degree in Human Resources, Management or a related field; or equivalent experience
Company: Family Dollar
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Greater Indianapolis, US
Application Deadline: N/A