Website Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Dis-Chem Pharmacies has an exciting opportunity for a Finance/ Accounting Graduate to join our SAP Finance Team. The candidate will be required to respond to and assist any Dis-Chem Stakeholder with any query related to the SAP Finance.
- Insure correct creditor’s payment reconciliation.
- Maintain the integrity and functionality of the SAP Finance Module.
- Inform management of any discrepancies and unresolved matters.
- Perform and documenting detailed testing of all these improvements, enhancements and reports.
- Maintain, change and support all relevant SAP Finance Processes and Reporting.
- Establish and maintain a sound relationship with all Dis-Chem stakeholders.
- Maintain, change and support all relevant SAP Finance Master Data.
- Microsoft Office Packages – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Grade 12 / Matric or Senior Certificate
- Business financial skills
- Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19
- Financial Accounting knowledge
- Ability to perform basic accounting calculations
- Degree in Financial Accounting related field
Company: Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: Midrand
Application Deadline: N/A