To provide tracking and monitoring service ensuring that all vehicles are within the journey management plan and any deviance is acted upon immediately.
- Able to multitask as well as work under pressure Accurate data capturing and analysis Excellent geographical sense of South Africa
- Good communicational skills
- Transport safety awareness Intermediate knowledge of general administrative processes and logistics
- Experience in tracking systems is essential.
- Deadline driven Able to prioritize Logical / Analytical thinker Monitor cameras and driver behaviour Ensure that drivers carry out the loads as scheduled by the respective controllersExpected start date:
- Attention to detail
- Proactively monitoring the fleet movements and violations whilst simultaneously providing feedback to the relevant controllers and managers.
- Revelant TruckTracking experience
- Relevant Logistics Diploma/Certificate
- 5 to 10 years
- Advanced computer literacy skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria
Application Deadline: N/A