Website Best Buy
The Best Buy Advisor engages customers using relationship skills and inspires them to see what’s possible with technology. In addition, they build quality relationships with customers and clients, making them feel excited, confident, and appreciated while providing them with relevant and memorable solutions.
Our Best Buy Advisor maintains knowledge of technology products and services through necessary trainings and certifications as well as self-development. The Advisor learns fundamental sales and customer service skills while having the opportunity to train across the departments they’re most excited about.Our Advisors support the operational processes of sales, returns and exchanges when working in customer service. They also work closely with other employees to demonstrate, promote, and sell products and services within all store sales zones as needed.
- Engages customers using acquired skills to complete and support the customer experience.
- Applies the appropriate knowledge and expertise through ongoing learning and self-development.
- Utilizes available tools to stay current on promotional initiatives and help execute profitable growth through critical business drive times.
- Generates future opportunities by discovering the deeper needs of our customers to build lasting relationships.
- Embraces our learning culture to continuously improve existing skills while acquiring new ones in support of our customer obsession and advancing your contribution.
- Processes transactions such as sales orders, returns and exchanges.
- Achieves profitable growth to meet team and individual goals while enabling an excellent customer shopping experience.
- Maintains merchandising and department readiness to serve customers within a specified area
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
Qualification & Experience:
- 3 months experience working in customer service, sales or related fields
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Stockton, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A