Website Columbus Stainless (Pty)Ltd
- Analyses of non-routine sample to ensure accurate results are reported.
- Development and validation of new and existing analytical methods.
- Development and maintenance of quality assurance system.
- Optimisation of current methods.
- Trouble shooting and problem solving.
- Commissioning of new equipment.
- Calibration of XRF, OES and LECO instrumentation.
- Ensure all equipment requiring external calibration is calibrated and fit for purpose
- Experience with XRF (3 – 5 years of experience), OES, LECO and/or sample preparation
- Hold a B.Sc. degree in Chemistry or equivalent qualification.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- 5 – 8 years’ experience
- Must be pro-active, innovative and demonstrate high levels of flexibility.
- Must be willing to work standby and overtime
- Must be able to work without direct supervision, be a self-starter and use own initiative to make decisions.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills are essential.
Company: Columbus Stainless (Pty)Ltd
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Middelburg
Application Deadline: N/A