Buscojobs Direct ZA
The role will be to research and develop new processes and technologies for the separation and refining of precious metals and base metals as determined by the company. This includes bench scale, pilot scale and scale-up studies to determine the chemical and financial viability for implementation on commercial scale.
- Medically fit for both the Platinum Metals Refinery and Base Metals Refinery.
- A high level of practical laboratory, instrumentation, and chemical problem-solving experience and skills.
- PhD or MSc in Chemistry, Applied Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, or Metallurgy will be a definite advantage.
- BSc (Honours) in Chemistry or Metallurgy non-negotiable
- A passion for experimental chemical research and innovation, especially in hydrometallurgy.
Company: Buscojobs Direct ZA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town
Application Deadline: N/A