Website AECI Limited
Participation in the external yearend audit and internal audits in the manner prescribed on a timely basis.
- To perform debt collection responsibilities.
- Assist with the management of and adherence to the overall internal control structures implemented by the company.
- Completing credit checks and credit limit approvals for new and existing customers.
- To receive and process requests for opening of new Co-Op sub accounts on Syspro.
- To prioritise tasks in order of priority.
- To receive and process requests for opening of new COD accounts in Syspro.
- Customers account reconciliation.
- Process all deposits from bank statements.
- To maintain credit limits by reviewing on receipt of request for credit limit increases.
- Process standard month end transactions and reconciliations relating to debtors accounts.
- Ensure that customers transact within agreed limit and terms.
- To receive credit applications for opening of new accounts accurately in Syspro.
- To attend to client and agent queries.
- Ensure that credit limits are reviewed annually.
- Regular communication with Management regarding debtor concerns.
- Process credit limit review on .NET for authorisation.
- Printing of debtor invoices and statements.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a financial environment
- Matric / Grade 12.
- Understanding of basic accounting principles
- Must possess a sound working knowledge of Syspro.
- Computer literate with MS Office (Excel/PowerPoint/Word/Outlook).
- Tertiary qualification of a diploma relating to Credit Management or NQF equivalent.
- Familiar with all applicable laws relating to the provision of credit, access to information and competition law.
Company: AECI Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edenvale
Application Deadline: N/A